Back for its sixth season, the Pondcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the pond from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes typically drop Tuesdays throughout the European season and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show where you listen to podcasts.
|Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts Stitcher RSS|
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: Infinity march March 20, 2019 6:23 pmComing at you with a second-straight Wednesday drop, the #Pondcast is back with (potentially) everything you could ever want (arguably) about this past week’s English, European and domestic soccer action. A truncated Premier League matchday and the FA Cup quarterfinal action that did the truncating both get ample time, as did a round up of […]
- #Pondcast: Welcome to Atlanta March 13, 2019 3:44 pmA day later than normal, this week’s show is well worth the wait. Why? Well to start, there’s all the stuff that happened in the Premier League this weekend. And we talked about most of it. The Champions League has had some results in it. They’re playing soccer in the USL again and MLS continued […]
- #Pondcast: Hashtag MLS is now happening again March 5, 2019 3:12 pmWhile Major League Soccer made a chilly return to action this past weekend, a slew of interesting results around the league still managed to produce plenty of hot takes. We ran through some of the hottest of them on this week’s show, including a longer look at Cincinnati’s baptism by fire in Seattle, and our […]
- #Pondcast: Firing up the American soccer engine February 26, 2019 8:46 pmYes, there’s more Chelsea devastation to cash on this week with their dramatic League Cup final loss to Manchester City — trust us, we do cash in on it. And yes, there was plenty of Premier League and Champions League action to review, too — yup, it’s in here, too. But the biggest focus of […]
- #Pondcast: No YOU Need to Listen February 12, 2019 3:02 amOn this week’s episode, we deep dive into the Seven Circles of Hell — at least as it relates to Chelsea supporters following the Blues’ demolishing at the hands of Manchester City. Who should be blamed? How can it be fixed? Does anyone need to go? After peering into the rest of the weekend’s Premier […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.