Back for a seventh season, the Pondcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the pond from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes typically drop Tuesdays throughout from August to June and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show where you listen to podcasts.
|Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts Stitcher RSS|
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: The things we love to hate September 16, 2020 6:51 pmThe Premier League made it’s triumphant return after a “lengthy” four-week layoff since the end of the pandemic-delayed 2019/20 season, and with that return also comes the return of the things that drive us crazy about the Premier League. For example, continuing to support your favorite side despite remembering that they’re actually terrible, or seeing […]
- #Pondcast: Welcome back for the eighth time September 10, 2020 6:46 pmThe shortest offseason ever is over and your fifth favorite American soccer podcast is back just in time for the return of the 2020/21 Premier League season. This episode marks the first of the eighth season of the “Pondcast”, and just as we did in the previous seven seasons, we kick things off with our […]
- #Pondcast: The seventh culmination August 7, 2020 7:02 pmWe never thought it would come, the end of this European — and Pondcast — season. But here we are, 47 episodes later, at the end of our seventh season for this humble little podcast. In season-ending tradition, D.J. and Jeremy ran down the entire 20-team Premier League slate, casting judgment along the way. Too, the guys […]
- #Pondcast: Will they stay or will they go July 23, 2020 6:33 pmAs the Premier League season enters its final weekend, the guys dive into who is likely to make the drop and qualify for Europe. Promotion, too, was on this week’s running order. Over on the domestic side of things, the MLS Is Back Tournament nears the completion of the group stage and we start to […]
- #Pondcast: The end nigh July 16, 2020 8:25 pmNo hackers this time… D.J. just forgot to hit publish again. A bad habit to get in near the end of the campaign, but believe it or not, the neverending season is nearly over. And as a result, the guys were compelled to cover the fate of Norwich and the impending doom of Bournemouth. Once […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.