Now in its eighth season, the Wrong Side of the Pond podcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the Atlantic from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes drop weekly from August to June and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts.
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: New year, new United January 11, 2021 10:11 pmBe excited… it’s the first #Pondcast of 2021! What’s in store? Manchester United are good again, or at least that’s what it seems like right now. Spurs are in a cup final? Spurs are in a cup final! And the rising rates of covid infections within the world of professional soccer, and what that means […]
- #Pondcast: All we got you was this crappy podcast December 24, 2020 8:21 pmMic’d up halfway across the country from one another, D.J. and Jeremy reconvened on break to deliver you a present in the form of a podcast this holiday season. What’s inside this special gift? We took another look at Spurs’ continued fall from grace and the Manchester sides rising from the dead, before offering up […]
- #Pondcast: Turbulence at the top December 18, 2020 8:29 pmIn a move that paid dividends for show content but was a sap on D.J.’s emotions, we held off recordeding this week’s episode of the Wrong Side of the Pond Podcast until after Liverpool and Spurs clashed in the midweek. And as a result, we weighed in on the aftermath of a chaotic pair of […]
- #Pondcast: On to a final December 10, 2020 9:37 pmMost weeks in the world of soccer are busy, and last week was no different. But it just so happened to be punctuated by a couple of highlight moments — there was England’s North London Derby, and then there were a delightful pair of MLS Cup Playoff conference finals in the States that were entertaining […]
- #Pondcast: Are we pretenders? December 5, 2020 4:06 amA late-week recording, the boys took some time on this week’s show to reflect on the ultimately boring top-of-the-table clash between DJ’s Spurs and Jeremy’s Chelsea and consider whether either are truly title contenders. After skipping our way through the rest of last weekend’s Premier League action, the guys looked conference semifinal round action in […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.