Now in its tenth season, the Wrong Side of the Pond podcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the Atlantic from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes drop weekly from August to June and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. And be sure to visit our sponsors at Added Time Outfitters!
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: Now or never September 22, 2022 10:48 pmThanks to unexpected truncation of the Premier League schedule due to the death of Queen Elizabeth II, D.J. and Jeremy took last week’s show off. But this week — even with a few games still being postponed due to the period of mourning in the British Isles — there was more than enough to go […]
- #Pondcast: Ta-ta to Thomas September 9, 2022 5:29 pmA (mostly) shocking sacking for Thomas Tuchel at Chelsea dominated this week’s show, as Jeremy tries to catch his ballance and D.J. vents about Chelsea stealing Spurs’ next manager. Also on this episode: Arsenal stumble at their first real challenge, the Champions League is back, and a closer look at the MLS playoff race. SUBSCRIBE: […]
- #Pondcast: VAR, kits, and transfers… oh my! September 1, 2022 1:00 pmEven though child-born illness kept D.J. and Jeremy physically apart this week, the guys gathered together digitally to bring you this week’s show. To make up for that, they stuffed in not only a small review of the last two Premier League matchdays, an in-depth look at the VAR controversy in the hotly contested Hell […]
- #Pondcast: Topsy turvy August 25, 2022 3:43 pmThis Premier League season we’re currently all experiencing is certainly giving us some sort of ride. Just last week, we were discussing Manchester United hitting their lowest point in decades. This week? They’ve bowled over a flagging Liverpool. Meanwhile, Leeds dolled out an absolute spanking to Chelsea. West Ham, last year’s surprise outfit, are still […]
- #Pondcast: What’s in a handshake August 17, 2022 4:57 pmAfter missing out on reviewing the first week of the season due to a travel-related off-week, D.J. and Jeremy are back for week two. And what a dramatic week it was! Not only did the guys chat about the touchline theatrics exchanged between Spurs’ Antonio Conte and Chelsea’s Thomas Tuchel — and the sub-par refereeing […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.