Back for its sixth season, the Pondcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the pond from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes typically drop Tuesdays throughout the European season and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show where you listen to podcasts.
|Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts Stitcher RSS|
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: The girls of summer July 11, 2019 12:34 pmWith our first live (short) show behind us, the guys returned to their metaphorical booth for their second summer special of 2019 — and there was a lot to talk about. In case you somehow missed it, the U.S. women’s national team lifted their second straight World Cup since we last recorded — and we devoted part […]
- #Pondcast: Live in Cleveland June 30, 2019 7:10 pmIf you thought you would go a whole summer without Wrong Side of the Pond polluting your podcast feed, you thought wrong. But unlike our standard shows throughout the European season, we’re not back to burden you with an hour-plus episode in this summer heat: our first summer special of 2019 — yes, this does imply there […]
- #Pondcast: This close May 14, 2019 4:28 pmWhile this might be the final episode of season six of the WSOTP Podcast — and we do mean “might” since we usually pump out a summer special or three — there’s no reason to be sad. We made room for every club in the Premier League this week, recapping their seasons, and sharing your […]
- #Pondcast: This is the end May 8, 2019 3:38 amOn this week’s episode of the Wrong Side of the Pond Podcast, we stand on the precipice of the 2018/19 European soccer calendar. Much is already settled in most leagues, though this week’s show is dominated by the few places things have not yet been sorted. Liverpool and Manchester City’s title race, Arsenal and […]
- #Pondcast: Nobody wants top four May 1, 2019 11:16 pmIt’s the time of the year where every episode of the podcast features a little bit of everything. Want title talk? We got it. Down for some top four? Nobody wants it, but we talked about it anyway. Promotion from the Championship? Yup, including the naughty business from Leeds against Aston Villa and your thoughts […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.