Back for a seventh season, the Pondcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the pond from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes typically drop Tuesdays throughout from August to June and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show where you listen to podcasts.
|Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts Stitcher RSS|
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: The big guys in the back May 22, 2020 9:48 pmSoccer is back with the return of the Bundesliga, as the German giants became the first major league to resume play during the pandemic. We reflected on the weekend itself, and the conversation that surrounded it on Soccer Twitter. Picking up where we left off last time around, D.J. and Jeremy continue their quarantine specials […]
- #Pondcast: The guys with the hands May 14, 2020 4:16 amIn the rarest of rarities for the show, this week’s episode saw D.J. and Jeremy host a guest in back-to-back episodes when they welcomed former stand-in host Adam Maloney (@maloneyam34 on Twitter) back to the #Pondcast to help tackle our all-time favorite goalkeeper lists. A netminder himself, Adam offered his own favorites on top of […]
- #Pondcast: But what about the kids? May 5, 2020 6:15 pmWith stay-at-home orders still in place after nearly two months, you might think the guys would be growing tired of jumping on yet another Zoom meeting to chat about all the soccer that’s not happening. But our eighth quarantine #Pondcast special instead saw D.J. and Jeremy really up their game. Not only did they run […]
- #Pondcast: I remember that match April 30, 2020 1:13 amFollowing two weeks of D.J. and Jeremy interviewing each other, they refocus themselves on the important business of providing their personal top 10’s for soccer-related things during this seventh pandemic special. And this week’s topic: the best matches we’ve ever watched — live or in-person. So be sure to listen in and send us your own best […]
- #Pondcast: This is Jeremy April 23, 2020 8:32 pmAfter putting D.J. in the spotlight during last week’s sixth pandemic special, this week’s show sees the roles reversed with Jeremy now on the receiving end of a #Pondcast grilling. Together, he and D.J. walkthrough Jeremy’s path from a soccer-barren past to a present choc-full of the beautiful game. Of course, we also touched on […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.