Now in its eighth season, the Wrong Side of the Pond podcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the Atlantic from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes drop weekly from August to June and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts.
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: A little summer something July 14, 2021 6:13 pmWith a fantastic European Championships and fulfilling Copa América now in the rearview mirror, this seemed as good as time as ever for the guys to return from their summer holidays away from the mics for our irregular annual “Summer Special”. So what’s in store? D.J. and Jeremy took a crack at each of the […]
- #Pondcast: A season in review May 27, 2021 4:41 pmThe annual Premier League season review is upon us, as D.J. and Jeremy once again offer up their assessments of the seasons had by all 20 English top-flight sides. Too, the guys resumed their tradition of reviewing their preseason predictions for a host of outcomes — top four, bottom three, darkhorse club, golden boot, manager […]
- #Pondcast: How’s it going to be May 20, 2021 4:14 pmAs the English season sprints down the final stretch of the campaign, D.J. and Jeremy took differing views on their sides’ closes. On one end, Spurs are falling apart at the seams. On the other, Chelsea have stumbled their way into potential glory again. And who exactly is going claim the final two Champions League […]
- #Pondcast: Better together May 13, 2021 3:22 pmThis week, for the first time in over a year, D.J. and Jeremy convened in the same physical space to record the #Pondcast. Now fully vaccinated — and craving adult human interaction — the guys explored the crowning of England’s latest champion and the inevitable relegations of Sheffield United, West Brom, and Fulham. In domestic […]
- #Pondcast: It’s an insurrection May 6, 2021 8:00 pmAnother week off means the guys are once again back with lots of thoughts on all that has transpired. In addition to evaluating the chances of either of Spurs or Liverpool finding their way back into the top four this season, we also spent time considering the soccer that didn’t happen in Manchester thanks to […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.