Now in its ninth season, the Wrong Side of the Pond podcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the Atlantic from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes drop weekly from August to June and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts.And be sure to visit our sponsors at Added Time Outfitters!
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: Standing on the edge of tomorrow May 18, 2022 9:36 pmAfter taking a week off — for reasons? — D.J. and Jeremy are back in the saddle for the penultimate #Pondcast of Season 9. Soccer did not take the week off though, and things have gotten wild while we were out. For example, the title race is now razor thin in England. Spurs managed to […]
- #Pondcast: The fourth is strong with this one May 5, 2022 11:09 pmRecorded on what is arguably Jeremy’s least favorite fake holiday — May the 4th — and after he took in a similarly-themed match (and win!) at our local MLS venue, this force was definitely working through us on this episode. In it, we not only divulged our nerdy desires but also broke down the further […]
- #Pondcast: Constantly shifting landscapes April 28, 2022 2:43 pmThe business end of the English campaign has arrived, and as usual, it’s tough to make out where things stand each week in certain parts of the table. On this week’s show, we discuss how the neat and tidy placements in the table have made way for chaos in the chase for fourth place and […]
- #Pondcast: Ah great, here we go again April 21, 2022 3:10 pmJust when we thought the top of the English table was settled, things have gotten interesting in City and Liverpool’s pursuit of the title. Just a few places below them, a royal rumble is unfolding for the coveted fourth spot as Spurs, Arsenal, and United see who can trip up the most as they chase […]
- #Pondcast: Our demise has been greatly exaggerated April 13, 2022 2:45 pmSo… you were probably wondering where we were, huh? International breaks have always been a bit of a down time for the #Pondcast, and that was no different. But our normal pause was extended when Jeremy experienced issues with his heart and we took a few extra weeks to give him some time to recover/play […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.