Back for its sixth season, the Pondcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the pond from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes typically drop Tuesdays throughout the European season and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show where you listen to podcasts.
|Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts Stitcher RSS|
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: No YOU Need to Listen February 12, 2019 3:02 amOn this week’s episode, we deep dive into the Seven Circles of Hell — at least as it relates to Chelsea supporters following the Blues’ demolishing at the hands of Manchester City. Who should be blamed? How can it be fixed? Does anyone need to go? After peering into the rest of the weekend’s Premier […]
- #Pondcast: We Made Queso February 6, 2019 2:03 amAs if the January transfer window coming to close wouldn’t make every weekly soccer podcaster’s life more difficult, the Premier League went and stuffed in an oddball round of midweek matches. And don’t you know it, that midweek round produced a flurry of impactful results. So we shimmied some things around and crammed the extra […]
- #Pondcast: Nobody Fell Ill During the Recording of this Podcast January 29, 2019 4:25 pmThis week’s show necessitated a delicate balancing act. First with Spurs’ crushed silverware dreams, then the uplifting positivity from Gregg Berhalter’s debut as the U.S. men’s national team coach, and D.J.’s recent bout with the flu. But Jeremy managed to skillfully navigate through the discussion through all three topics on this week’s show without pushing his co-host […]
- #Pondcast: Who Isn’t Extremely Difficult to Motivate? January 23, 2019 2:28 amThat other shoe that Chelsea supporters have been waiting to drop… you might want to check the floor, as that’s where we found Jeremy ahead of this week’s #Pondcast recording. After peeling him off of it though, we were able to dive into all of the weekend’s Premier League action, including Arsenal’s beat down of the […]
- #Pondcast: He Dosed that Bird January 16, 2019 4:27 amWith the English Premier League’s hectic festive period now behind us, if you were expecting things to die down for the #Pondcast… you thought wrong. There was plenty to feast on from just a single round of Prem action, and the January transfer window continued to heat up. Both got plenty of airtime on this […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.