Back for a seventh season, the Pondcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the pond from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes typically drop Tuesdays throughout from August to June and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show where you listen to podcasts.
|Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts Stitcher RSS|
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: The seventh culmination August 7, 2020 7:02 pmWe never thought it would come, the end of this European — and Pondcast — season. But here we are, 47 episodes later, at the end of our seventh season for this humble little podcast. In season-ending tradition, D.J. and Jeremy ran down the entire 20-team Premier League slate, casting judgment along the way. Too, the guys […]
- #Pondcast: Will they stay or will they go July 23, 2020 6:33 pmAs the Premier League season enters its final weekend, the guys dive into who is likely to make the drop and qualify for Europe. Promotion, too, was on this week’s running order. Over on the domestic side of things, the MLS Is Back Tournament nears the completion of the group stage and we start to […]
- #Pondcast: The end nigh July 16, 2020 8:25 pmNo hackers this time… D.J. just forgot to hit publish again. A bad habit to get in near the end of the campaign, but believe it or not, the neverending season is nearly over. And as a result, the guys were compelled to cover the fate of Norwich and the impending doom of Bournemouth. Once […]
- #Pondcast: Thick and fast July 10, 2020 6:52 pmOh, you missed soccer, huh? Well, there’s more Premier League, MLS, NWSL, and more than you can possibly consume. But somehow, Jeremy and D.J. attempted to break down the matches that mattered. In England, there’s a widening race for European places and relegation to consider. In MLS, there was the long-awaited start of the MLS […]
- #Pondcast: The lost episodes of the pandemic #3 July 6, 2020 3:03 amFinally, we’re all caught up! This is the third and final installment of backdated Pondcast episodes that fell victim to a malicious hack on the website. Now that things are straightened up again, we’re happy to present the latest conversation between the boys. On this show: Liverpool are champions… but what now? We look at what […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.