Now in its tenth season, the Wrong Side of the Pond podcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the Atlantic from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes drop weekly from August to June and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. And be sure to visit our sponsors at Added Time Outfitters!
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: Derbies galore January 19, 2023 11:28 pmHey look, we still have a podcast! After an extended absence due to the end of the World Cup, the holidays, a technical glitch on the site, and the FA Cup, D.J. and Jeremy finally convened in person to dish on all the happenings with the Premier League, USMNT, and beyond. On the docket: Manchester […]
- #Pondcast: Listen to this if you miss the World Cup December 8, 2022 5:30 pmGiven this is just our second “World Cup Special” of the tournament, we’re clearly taking a leisurely approach to our coverage of the World Cup here at Wrong Side of the Pond. But with the group stage and first knockout round now in the books, the guys decided to fire back up the mics again […]
- #Pondcast: Yet another World Cup preview November 17, 2022 2:35 pmSo what if you’ve already listened to five other World Cup preview shows… ours is better! Well, the first #Pondcast World Cup soccer “special” is at least different than all of those other shows. Maybe. Anyway, D.J. and Jeremy leave behind the friendly confines of the Premier League this week for a midseason dalliance in […]
- #Pondcast: Going back to Cali November 12, 2022 4:52 amWhat a week of soccer it’s been. In England, Arsenal’s statement win keeps them top while Newcastle’s incredible form can’t be ignored. In MLS, the final match of the season was well worth the wait as the Cup is heading back to Cali. We cover all that and more on this the tenth episode of […]
- #Pondcast: What are these choices? November 4, 2022 11:48 amAs we wind our way to a forced break in action due to the most sus of World Cups, the intrigue on both sides of the pond remains high. In the Premier League, continued inconsistency from Liverpool and Chelsea has continued to wreak havoc on the season’s expected table. The Champions League group stage has […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.