Back for a seventh season, the Pondcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the pond from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes typically drop Tuesdays throughout from August to June and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show where you listen to podcasts.
|Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts Stitcher RSS|
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: So the window is open, right? January 28, 2020 4:47 pmWith no show last week, the guys normally would have had lots of ground to cover to make up lost time… but not much has changed in the Premier League. Liverpool are still running away with things, and the rest of the pack chasing behind them seem incapable of finding any consistency. We run things […]
- #Pondcast: That gap January 14, 2020 3:57 pmAfter surviving the early year bugs that seem to be doing the rounds, a scruffy D.J. and worn-down Jeremy reconvened following a week off to examine Liverpool’s continued dominance — and why it’s okay to admit they’ve spent money to get that way. Too, we looked at Sergio Agüero’s record-setting day against Aston Villa, Bournemouth’s […]
- #Pondcast: The episode of the decade January 2, 2020 5:21 pmIn perfectly unplanned irony, the 20th episode of season seven of the #Pondcast also happens to be the first episode of 2020. And we used the special occasion as an opportunity to reflect back over the previous decade that was in the wild and crazy world of football. First, we took a peek back at […]
- #Pondcast: Disappointment December 25, 2019 3:44 amIt’s never easy to watch your team lose. And on this week’s show, D.J.’s Spurs losing to Jeremy’s Chelsea was always going to be a topic that would need to be tackled. But when some of D.J.’s fellow Spurs supporters took the loss to Chelsea so poorly that they felt the need to racially abuse […]
- #Pondcast: A gift for you December 19, 2019 2:18 pmWhat could you have possibly done to deserve another Thursday #Pondcast drop? Moise Keane knows that unfair feeling, too. And on this week’s (late) show, we touched on the ongoing crisis at Everton and Arsenal, and we roped Chelsea in on the action too — even if a bit premature. On the domestic side of things, […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.