Back for a seventh season, the Pondcast is a weekly American soccer podcast covering happenings on both sides of the pond from the lower tiers of America’s soccer pyramid to the heights of Europe’s elite leagues. New episodes typically drop Tuesdays throughout from August to June and are available in the player at the top of the site, or you can subscribe to the show where you listen to podcasts.
|Apple Podcasts Google Podcasts Stitcher RSS|
MOST RECENT EPISODES
- #Pondcast: None of you saw that coming, did you? October 8, 2020 7:08 pmSure, we made you wait a few days to hear us break down last weekend’s Premier League action. But after the wild weekend that transpired in England, we figured it was worth the wait to listen in to our takes on topics such as “Is Erik Lamela terrible?”, “Is getting mashed by Villa bad news […]
- #Pondcast: This is what it’s come to September 30, 2020 8:36 pmThe beautiful game is dead… long live the beautiful game. Okay, it’s not that bad. But after yet another weekend of escalating VAR-induced buffoonery, it was worth exploring the sentiments expressed following Manchester United being given a penatly after the final whistle and Eric Dier’s backward-facing handball on this week’s Pondcast. D.J. and Jeremy also […]
- #Pondcast: Peacock Out September 23, 2020 7:43 pmThe Premier League season steams on and so does the WSOTP Podcast as D.J. and Jeremy virtually reconvene to tackle a matchday two. On tap, the high-key clash between Liverpool and Chelsea, plus Manchester United getting embarrassed by the former prodigal son Zaha, among other things. But more importantly, the guys also took some time […]
- #Pondcast: The things we love to hate September 16, 2020 6:51 pmThe Premier League made it’s triumphant return after a “lengthy” four-week layoff since the end of the pandemic-delayed 2019/20 season, and with that return also comes the return of the things that drive us crazy about the Premier League. For example, continuing to support your favorite side despite remembering that they’re actually terrible, or seeing […]
- #Pondcast: Welcome back for the eighth time September 10, 2020 6:46 pmThe shortest offseason ever is over and your fifth favorite American soccer podcast is back just in time for the return of the 2020/21 Premier League season. This episode marks the first of the eighth season of the “Pondcast”, and just as we did in the previous seven seasons, we kick things off with our […]
GET INVOLVED IN THE SHOW
Whether it’s to share your answer to the upcoming episode’s question of the week, or you just want D.J. and Jeremy to answer the question burning a hole in your brain, we want to hear from you! You can tweet at the guys at @wrongsidofpond or @JeremyLance, or you can shoot us a message.