There are some of you out there who have been very eager to learn if Wrong Side of the Pond will once again be hosting a Fantasy Premier League competition again for the 2015/2015 season.
Why people are so eager to know if we’ll form a league again, I can only speculate. Maybe it’s because you feel like attempting to best “real life pundits”, though that’s not hard when you join a league where the pundits — myself and Pondcast co-host Jeremy — finished in mid-table in 2014/2015. So, I’m just going to presume you’re all here because you really want a free shirt from the WSOTP Shop.
Well, we won’t disappoint… of course the league is coming back again this year. The third edition of the WSOTP Premieraliga Fantasy Premier League is back, and we’ll once again be awarding the winners prizes from our WSOTP Shop.
Yes, you read that correctly. I said winners, as in the plural. But how can that be?
Just as with MLS, we’re hosting both a traditional and head-to-head leagues. Which means we could potentially have two different winners. If one person wins both, they’ll get both prizes.
All that explained, its high time you get signed up for both the leagues. And here’s how you’ll do so:
- Head on over to the official Premier League site and create you team, or restore your team from last year.
- Once your account is created, click the “Leagues” tab and enter the code(s) below:
- Classic WSOTP Premieraliga: enter code “285492-76478” or click here to join automatically.
- Head-to-Head WSOTP Premieraliga: enter code “285492-198195″, or click here join automatically.
- Pick your team before the season kicks off on Saturday, August 8th.
You’ve got exactly two weeks get yourself all set up, but better to be early than late in the world of fantasy.
And FYI, if you win — make sure to reach out to us. We’ll post who the winner is on Social Media, but we won’t chase you down! Believe it or not, our winner from 2014/2015 still hasn’t claimed their shirt. So if you do win, shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your selection(s) and a shipping address. If you have any additional questions, hit us up.