Normally, previews come out before the item they’re previewing has debuted to the world. But here at WSOTP, we do things different — and it has nothing to do with the fact that we weren’t able to get this done any earlier. That said, after a week of opening round fixtures, we’re now ready to drop our 2017 USL Season “Preview”. But instead of listening to D.J. and Jeremy opine on each of the USL’s 30 teams — some of which we’re not even that familiar with — we thought opinions on a handful of the teams from around the league from those who know them best: the supporters and reporters that cover them.
So listen in as the following guests joined us electronically to chat about their clubs:
- FC Cincinnati: Charlie Hatch from the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Louisville City: Brian Davis from the Barrel Proof Podcast
- San Antonio FC: Kyle Mahnke from Pitch Black News
- Sacramento Republic: Evan Ream from the Davis Enterprise
- Tampa Bay Rowdies: Dan Endonino from the Unused Substitutes podcast
We’ll cover not only each guests take on their club’s 2017 outlook, but we’ll also delve into MLS expansion within each market and other topics at the top of their supporters’ minds. So delay no longer: hit the links below, or listen live here on the site.